Warranty for Hardware Products
Warranty: Your product automatically benefits from an Instrument Works Pty Ltd warranty for a Warranty Period described below, calculated from the date of Purchase, with the exception of the particular conditions clearly shown in this document.
- BlueBox-pH – 12 months
- All pH, temperature & pH/temperature probes – 6 months
If proof of purchase is not supplied, the date of manufacture will be used. In order to take advantage of it, you must contact Customer Service using the contact form on the website www.instrument-works.com. Instrument Works Pty Ltd provides the After Sales Service of its products. Repairs can take between 4 and 8 weeks. The handling delay arises from the exchange or refund management. Any parts replaced will become the property Instrument Works Pty Ltd.
To benefit from Instrument Works Pty Ltd after-sales services, you must have purchased the product on www.instrument-works.com site or from an authorized dealer. In the second case, an invoice will be required before proceeding to any exchange and / or repair.
The repair or replacement of your product under guarantee will not extend the period of the guarantee.
In the context of an After Sales Service procedure (provided by Instrument Works Pty Ltd), the return of incomplete merchandise without its original packaging and/or the packaging of which has deteriorated, will not be accepted.
This Warranty covers the repair or replacement of your product if your product is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the guarantee period from date of purchase (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Instrument Works Pty Ltd will replace it with a functional replacement part).
Instrument Works Pty Ltd shall not be liable for costs of repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, neglect, careless operation or handling of the product which is not in accordance with the Instrument Works Pty Ltd Instruction Manuals.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Instrument Works Pty Ltd.
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended by Instrument Works Pty Ltd.
- External sources such as transit damage or weather.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Instrument Works Pty Ltd or its authorised agents.
Returning a product: Should you will wish to return a defective product or one that is not in compliance, with a view to exchanging it or seeking a refund, or should you wish to utilize your right to cancel and return, you must comply with all conditions of the strict procedure for returning products.
- The return of products must be made within the time period stipulated by the procedure, the date on the purchase receipt being the authoritative date of purchase.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect state (resale condition or After Sales processing). In particular, do not write, stick or place anything – particularly shipping stickers – on the original packaging of the parcel.
- The Product must not have been used incorrectly, in an excessive fashion or in a manner not in conformity with the purpose for which it was meant and, in general, must be in a good state of presentation.
- Any return via the Post Office must be done by receipted registered post. Failure to do so means that we cannot take into account any loss during its return.
- Any return must have Instrument Works Pty Ltd prior authorization and the return number provided by the Instrument Works Pty Ltd Customer Service. The form received from Instrument Works Pty Ltd for returning the product must be printed out and attached to the returned product.
- Any product that has been damaged, or the original packaging of which has deteriorated, will not be refunded or reimbursed. In particular, a product the packaging of which has deteriorated during the return cannot be accepted by Instrument Works Pty Ltd.
- Instrument Works Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide in good faith if all of these conditions have been met. Upon receipt of the Product returned by the Customer, Instrument Works Pty Ltd will send an e-mail confirmation of the receipt of said Product.
Any refund by Instrument Works Pty Ltd may be made by re-accrediting the credit card account, by bank cheque or by transfer to the bank or postal account used for the original payment of the Product by the Customer, within 30 days at most after issuing the receipt confirmation of the Product to the Customer. The costs and risks of the return of a Product are borne exclusively by the Customer.
Important Information and Disclaimer.
The information provided on this page and all product specification and description information provided by Instrument Works represents Instrument Work’s knowledge and belief as of the date that it is provided. Instrument Works bases some its knowledge and belief on information provided by third parties, and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of such information.
Instrument Works has taken and continues to take reasonable steps to provide representative and accurate information but may not have conducted destructive testing or chemical analysis on incoming materials.
In no event shall Instrument Work’s liability arising out of (a) any information provided to its customer or (b) the use of products sold, exceed the total purchase price of the Instrument Works product.