If you are a Web Developer with full stack web development expertise, Instrument Works are looking for you. We’re a team of smart, passionate and driven individuals with science, commercial & research backgrounds. We’ve taught ourselves enough to design, deliver and sell our first version product (hardware and app) but need an experienced developer to help us accelerate product development.
What we are looking for
Instrument Works is seeking a passionate full-stack developer, who enjoys a fast-paced environment, to join our growing team on a part-time or full-time basis. We are looking for someone who is a hands-on coder that would like to grow into a team lead and effective people manager role as we grow.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in developing rich application with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience building modern one page apps with client MVC frameworks such as Angular.js and Backbone.js
- Good working knowledge of PHP and/or python
- Any experience with D3.js or other visualization tools would be a bonus
- Experience working with either iOS or Andriod
- Ability to work in Sydney (Paddington) – at Telstra’s startup accelerator Muru-D
- 3+ years of experience development web and mobile applications
- Lead development of our instrument and data management platform.
- Collaborate with the hardware engineering team to implement new features and improve existing functionality.
- Provide hands on project management during design, development, testing, implementation and post implementation phases
- Ensure milestones are achieved on time, budget and in scope.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To apply or get more information please email email@example.com